Crispy Chicken Fillets with Quinoa
This will definitely be in your list of favourite recipes! Crispy Chicken Fillets with Quinoa.
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 40 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Tray
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: American
- 1 chicken fillet
- 60g quinoa
- 2 eggs
How to make:
- First cook the quinoa. To do this, place water in a saucepan and when it starts to boil add the quinoa. Leave them to cook for about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut the chicken into pieces and place on a tray for seasoning.
- Once the quinoa is ready, drain it and place in a bowl.
- In another bowl, beat the two eggs.
- Repeat with all the pieces of chicken: “soak” them in the egg and then in the bowl with quinoa, so that it sticks.
- Put them on an oven shelf which has been preheated for 10min at 220º.
- Finally, cook them for 15min at 190º. After this time, turn all the pieces around and continue cooking for another 10-15min.
- Serve them up, and there we have our crispy chicken!
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||4,6g|
|of which sugars:||0,4g|