- 5000 mcg of biotin per capsule.
- Vegetable capsules.
- D-Biotin, high quality form.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Biotin 5000 mcg by EssentialSeries is a food supplement in vegetarian capsules based on vitamin B8 in the form of D-biotin, an essential vitamin of the B group.
This vitamin is an indispensable nutrient, and must be supplied through the diet as the body is unable to synthesise it de novo.
No ingredients of animal origin have been used in the development process of this product, therefore:
HSN’s biotin 5000 mcg is suitable for vegetarians and vegans. 100% veggie.
Did you know…
In a study of 541 women reporting brittle hair, 38% were shown to have a nutritional deficiency of biotin?
Biotin is found mainly in protein foods of animal origin, particularly in higher densities in those foods that tend to have higher concentrations of fat.
This means that:
- Vegetarians and vegans.
- Fitness athletes.
- Bodybuilders who consume raw egg whites (which adversely affect the absorption of B7).
Be sectors of the population susceptible to biotin deficiencies with their consequences.
Athletes should pay particular attention to sufficient intake of this vitamin.
Biotin contributes to the normal maintenance of hair and skin.
Biotin, when consumed in products with amounts greater than 15% of NRVs, such as EssentialSeries Biotin 5000mcg, contributes to:
- Normal psychological function.
- Maintenance of normal mucous membranes.
- Normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Normal macronutrient metabolism.
- Normal energy metabolism
At HSN we have completely internalized the production process of our food supplements.
This allows us to eliminate all the intermediaries that make the final product more expensive, so we present you with a product:
- Top quality, with excellent raw materials.
- With high concentrations, higher than other competing products.
- At an unbeatable price.
We’re talking about a product that will last you 4 months and costs 4 cents a day!
Our capsules are made with a non-animal-derived, vegan additive.
While competing products use gelatines, obtained from the processing of animal tendons, cartilage and skin.
Our focus on encapsulated products is clear:
Food supplements without animal ingredients, 100% suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
And that’s why our biotin is an excellent choice for supplementing vegan diets.
You only need to consume one vegetarian capsule before a meal, once a day.
The timing of intake is irrelevant, as the positive effects of biotin are achieved by correcting its concentrations in the body, and this occurs regardless of the time of intake.
Bibliography of interest
- EFSA Panel on Dietetic Products, N. and A. (NDA). (2009). Scientific Opinion on the substantiation of health claims related to biotin pursuant to Article 13(1) of Regulation (EC) No 1924/2006. EFSA Journal, 7(10), 1209.
- Trüeb, R. M. (2016). Serum biotin levels in women complaining of hair loss. International Journal of Trichology, 8(2), 73–77.