- Creatine monohydrate (Creapure®)
- 3000mg of creatine monohydrate
- Vegetable capsules
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- In-house production
WHAT IS CREATINE EXCELL 1000MG (100% Creapure®)?
Creatine Excell 1000mg (100% Creapure®) by HSNessentials is a food supplement made of creatine monohydrate with the Creapure® seal, which certifies its quality and its pharmaceutical grade of purity.
Creatine is a molecule that is produced by the body, around 2 grams daily. It is synthesized in the pancreas, kidneys and liver from glycine, arginine, and methionine, which are mainly found in the skeletal muscle. It is stored in the high energy demand deposits in two different forms: as phosphoryl or phosphocreatine (PC) in a 60% more or less, while the remaining 40% is free creatine. This is our last resort when it comes to executing an extremely intense effort, like a sprint.
It can be found in food, such as meat, fish, or eggs, but in very low doses.
It is advisable to take 1 vegetable capsule 3 times a day.
Creapure® vs Creatine
Creapure® Creatine is produced by following demanding pharmaceutical grade standards. These include the GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), which ensures the quality of the manufacturing process in general; Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP), which are designed to identify and eliminate sources of contamination; and a facility that has been specially designed to eliminate the risk of cross-contamination with other products.
WHAT ARE THE PROPERTIES OF CREATINE EXCELL 1000MG (100% Creapure®)?
Each vegetable capsule of Creatine Excell 1000mg (100% Creapure®) provides:
- 1000mg of creatine monohydrate
Taking 3g of creatine daily enhances the physical performance in successive waves of short and high intensity exercise. This daily consumption of 3g in adults over the age of 55 can improve the effect of endurance training on muscle strength.
FEATURES OF CREATINE EXCELL 1000MG (100% Creapure®)
- Vegetable capsules: we offer the best capsules to our customers, without colors nor any ingredient of animal origin, which means that they are completely suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Creatine Monohydrate (Creapure®): it is a German brand that produces a creatine monohydrate with a high purity. This creatine undergoes purity tests through HPLC (High Pressure Liquid Chomatography) to measure its quality.
- Produced in the E.U.: this food supplement has been manufactured in a laboratory and facility within the E.U. which means that it follows the maximum food safety and quality norms.
HOW CAN WE COMBINE CREATINE EXCELL 1000MG (100% Creapure®)?
Creatine Excell 1000mg (100% Creapure®) can be combined with the following supplements:
CREATINE EXCELL 1000MG (100% CREAPURE®) 120 VEG CAPS
|Daily doseper serving|
|SERVING SIZE: 1 VEG CAPS|
|DAILY DOSE: 3 VEG CAPS|
|SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: 120|
|Creatine monohydrate (Creapure®)||3000mg|
CREATINE EXCELL 1000MG (100% CREAPURE®) 120 VEG CAPS INGREDIENTS:
Ultra pure creatine monohydrate (Creapure®), vegetable capsule [glazing agent (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose)], corn starch, anti-caking agents (magnesium salts of fatty acids).
HOW TO TAKE CREATINE EXCELL 1000MG (100% CREAPURE®) 120 VEG CAPS:
Take 1 vegetable capsule, 3 times a day.
Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.