- High quality digestive enzyme complex
- With Alpha-amylase, protease and beta-galactosidase
- Support for a healthy digestive function
- Tablet format
- Suitable for vegan and vegetarian diets
WHAT IS DIGEZYME® BY ESSENTIALSERIES?
DigeZyme® by EssentialSeries is a food supplement in tablets made from a digestive enzyme complex.
DIGEZYME®: THERE IS NO BETTER ENZYME COMPLEX
Its ingredients come from plants and it has been produced in GMP facilities that do not use genetically modified organisms. We have chosen the enzyme complex Digezyme® because it is a selection of high quality digestive enzymes.
The 5 components from DigeZyme®
- Amylase: it helps us digest carbohydrates.
- Cellulase: it improves the digestion of vegetable fiber.
- Lipase: ideal enzyme to digest fat.
- Protease: the enzyme in charge of an optimal digestion of protein.
- Lactase: it will improve the digestion of lactose.
EXCEPTIONAL SUPPORT FOR OUR DIGESTIVE TRACT
The effect of DigeZyme in our body is instantaneous. After the first servings, we will start experiencing how it improves the digestion of problematic substances like lactose or carbohydrates. Moreover, it also…
- Improves the absorption of macro and micronutrients.
- Does not contain lactose or soy. In fact, it is a perfect supplement for those who suffer lactose intolerance because it helps to digest them.
- Supports a proper digestion of proteins and carbohydrates.
- Can help to treat some allergies caused by undigested food in the colon or in the blood flow.
- Fights against an enzyme deficiency: it naturally increases the energy levels.
DIGESTIVE SYSTEM: HEALTHIER, HAPPIER?
The need to take care of our gastrointestinal tract goes beyond what many may believe. Surprisingly, our behavior and nervous system are closely connected to our digestive apparatus. In fact, our bowel stores 100 million neurons. All in all, we could say that it is an autonomous nervous system.
After reading more about this, the first studies warn about how intestinal problems can directly affect our behaviour. Therefore, we could deduce that a bad diet and a bad state of our digestive system can worsen pathologies like stress and anxiety .
Others claim that around an 80-90% of the serotonin is in our gastrointestinal tract. Once again, we can see how our digestive health will directly affect our mood. It seems that we have a ‘second brain’ that we should not neglect .