- Blend of carbohydrates and protein powder
- High percentage of protein
- Low in fats
- Complete amino-gram profile, it provides more than 6.5 g of BCAA’s per serving
- Including medium chain triglycerides oil (MCT’s)
- Ideal post-workout drink
- Without aspartame nor acesulfame-k
- Without soy nor egg
- Available in new flavors and formats
- Improved texture and flavor
Evomass 2.0 by HSNsports is a food supplement made of carbohydrates and protein powder with sugars and sweeteners, to provide an efficient nutrient supply.
Evomass has a balanced formula which provides a high percentage of protein per serving, up to 30g, which comes from a Whey Protein Concentrate, which means that we are dealing with a high quality protein. This type of protein has a high bio-availability so that it will provide the whole amino acid profile, both the essential as well as the non-essential, apart from having a higher utilization index.
Whey protein is naturally rich in essential and branched amino acids and it contributes to the maintenance and growth of the muscle mass.
Each Evomass 2.0 serving provides up to 30g of protein.
Some of the carbs that we can find in Evomass 2.0 are maltodextrin and oat flour. The former has a high glycemic index that is compensated with the oat flour, which has a low glycemic index.
Both sources will provide enough carbohydrates for the organism.
Evomass 2.0 also has Medium Chain Triglycerides Oil, which is a type of fatty acid with a special molecular structure.
- More protein per serving, up to 30g from whey protein concentrate
- Milk from grass-fed cows: improved quality of the raw ingredient
- Soy lecithin-free, we have removed the allergen
- New flavors and formats available
- Lower sugar content
- More BCAA’s per serving, up to 6.5g per protein shake
It is advisable to mix 3 scoops (100g) of EVOMASS 2.0 in 350-400 ml of water or skimmed milk (depending on the texture and intensity that you want to get).
It is advisable to take it after the workout.
Evomass 2.0 can be combined with other products such as:
- Amino acids
- Hormone enhancers
As well as other types of products like: