- Protein porridge
- With Lacprodan®
- It provides 22g of proteins per serving
- Complete aminogram
- Carbs from oat flour
- Low in sugar
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Milk from grass-fed cows
- Ideal for breakfast and snacks
- In-house production
- Produced in the E.U.
WHAT IS HIGH PROTEIN PORRIDGE?
High Protein Porridge by HSNfoods is a product to cook oat porridge with protein concentrate and milk protein isolate with sweetener.
High Protein Porridge by HSNfoods contains mini oat flakes so that you can enjoy your favorite porridge with crunchy oat bits.
FEATURES OF HIGH PROTEIN PORRIDGE
- Lacprodan®: the whey concentrate and isolate come from Lacprodan®, which means that they are high quality products.
- Powder format with oat flakes: its format allows a precise dosing and a good dissolution of the product. The oat flakes provide a perfect creaminess and consistency.
- Grass-fed cows: the animal protein comes from grass fed cows, showing our commitment to offer the best quality.
- Produced in the E.U: this food supplement has been produced in a laboratory and factory from the E.U. which means that it meets the maximum food safety and quality norms.
HIGH PROTEIN PORRIDGE AND ITS NUTRIENT SUPPLY
This delicious oat porridge with protein provides 22g of proteins and 17g of carbohydrates per serving.
High Protein Porridge and its Carbohydrate content
The source of carbohydrates is whole grain oats. This type of carbohydrate will provide us with a sustained energy release thanks to the properties of oats.
Oats are a cereal that is rich in vitamins, minerals and fiber. These features will contribute to producing a feeling of satiety that will calm our appetite until the next meal.
High Protein Porridge and its Protein content
High Protein Porridge is made up of two different types of protein:
- Whey protein concentrate (Lacprodan®)
- Whey protein isolate
Combining several protein sources with different absorption rates will result in a constant amino acid discharge to the blood flow. This will provide the necessary elements for physical exercise or activities.
Proteins contribute to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass.
HOW TO COOK HIGH PROTEIN PORRIDGE?
High Protein Porridge are very easy to make:
- Heat 100ml of water in the microwave for 1-2 minutes
- Once the water is hot, add 2 scoops slowly
- Stir until you get the texture that you like
- Serve and enjoy!