- Bovine Hydrolyzed Collagen + Magnesium (magnesium citrate)
- With Vitamin C
- Available in several flavors and formats
- In house production
- Without Fish
- Dissolves easily
- Produced in a European Certified Laboratory
Collagen + Magnesium 2.0 by HSNessentials is a nutritional supplement in powder made of hydrolyzed collagen, vitamin C, and magnesium, with sweetener.
The recommended daily dose for this nutritional supplement consists on dissolving 1 scoop (10g) in water and taking it once a day at any time.
- This formula has been made with hydrolyzed bovine collagen. The hydrolysis breaks down the food or nutrients into molecules. In this case, when the collagen undergoes the hydrolysis, the proteins that make up collagen are broken down into their constituent amino acids.
- The magnesium from this product comes from Magnesium Citrate: it is one of the best sources of this mineral. Most of the products from the competition use cheap magnesium salts (magnesium carbonate or oxide) in order to reduce the cost of the product, but it has nothing to do with the ingredient that is used for the Bovine Hydrolyzed Collagen + Magnesium by HSNessentials. As always, we offer as much as we can in exchange of very little, and we have created this new collagen in order to offer a new alternative to fish.
- Source of Vitamin C: it provides a great amount of vitamin C per daily dose, which makes it a good source of Vitamin C that helps with multiple tasks within our organism that we will discuss later.
- Presentation: It comes in a powder format that is available in several flavors, which makes it easier to measure the dose according to individual needs.
This nutritional supplement has been made with hydrolyzed bovine collagen, which means that none of its ingredients come from any kind of fish, which is perfect for those who want to take a maximum quality collagen that is also fish-free.
In order to obtain this pure bovine collagen by HSNessentials, it has been subjected to a hydrolysis to obtain the raw ingredient without any other type of substance.
Moreover, it also includes Vitamin C and Magnesium.
This nutritional supplement is also a source of Vitamin C which is an essential vitamin for:
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal formation of collagen for the function of the blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin, and teeth
Magnesium is an essential mineral that performs the following tasks within our organism:
- It contributes to the decrease of tiredness and fatigue
- It contributes to the electrolyte balance
- It contributes to the energy metabolism
- It contributes to the functioning of the immune system
- It contributes to a correct muscle function
- It contributes to the proper synthesis of proteins
- It contributes to a correct psychological function
- It contributes to the maintenance of the bones
- It contributes to the maintenance of the teeth
- Magnesium plays a role in the cell division process
We highlight the following nutritional supplements that can be combined with Collagen:
- Glucosamine Sulfate
- Chondroitin Sulfate