- New formula
- Pea protein
- It provides more than 22g of protein per serving
- With amino acids
- In-house production
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Pea Protein Isolate 2.0 by HSNessentials is a powdered food made of pea protein isolate.
Pea protein isolate comes from vegetables, which is why it is ideal for those who follow a vegan diet or for those who simply prefer vegetable protein than animal protein.
- Pea Protein: peas belong to the leguminous family, specifically, they are obtained from the Pisum sativum plant, which is the variety of green and yellow peas that are used as raw ingredients to manufacture protein powder.
- 100% Vegetable: the HSN essentials vegetable protein does not contain any product or byproducts of animal origin.
- Powder format: its powder format facilitates its dosing and dissolution.
- Manufactured in the E.U.: this nutritional supplement has been manufactured in a laboratory and facility within the E.U., which means that it follows the highest food safety and quality norms.
A serving of Pea Protein Isolate 2.0 provides:
- more than 22g of pea protein
- 4562mg of BCAA’s
We suggest taking it before or after the workout, mix 1 scoop (30g) in 150-250ml of skimmed milk or water.
You can also add it to recipes such as:
- Pizza dough