- Resveratrol from Polygonum Cuspidatum
- Take 1 capsule per day
- Each capsule provides 120mg of resveratrol
- Vegetable capsules suitable for vegetarians/vegans
- 120 Vegetable capsules per bottle
- Without gluten nor lactose
Resveratrol by Essential Series is a nutritional supplement made of resveratrol in vegetable capsules.
The recommended daily amount for this nutritional supplement is 1 vegetable capsule a day with a meal.
Resveratrol (3,5,4′-trihydroxystilbene) is a polyphenolic flavonoid that is naturally found in more than 70 plant species.
Resveratrol is available as a nutritional supplement and it is usually obtained from grape and Polygonum Cuspidatum extract, among others. Most of the dietary supplements we find in the market, including the Resveratrol by EssentialSeries, come from Polygonum Cuspidatum extract because this plant has one of the highest concentrations of resveratrol that can be found in nature.
- Resveratrol extracted from the Polygonum Cuspidatum plant: Japanese knotweed (Polygonum cuspidatum) is a perennial plant native to Japan, China, and Korea. It was used in Great Britain and the United States in the 19th century as an ornamental plant. The Polygonum Cuspidatum root extract has 7 times more Resveratrol than grapes and it has been consumed by humans for centuries.
- Vegetable capsules: no ingredient of animal origin has been used to elaborate these resveratrol capsules, which means that it is suitable for vegetarians/vegans.
It is advisable to use 1 capsule of resveratrol a day with any meal of your choice (either breakfast, lunch, or dinner).
Resveratrol can be combined with a wide range of products, but it is important to make sure that the combining product does not provide additional resveratrol or, if it does, that it has very low amounts.
It is advisable to combine it with:
- Green Tea